Hotels and other facilities at LAX

pmymmw

Hi,

Flying back from our Honeymoon in Tahiti to the UK we have a 7 hour lay over at LAX. Does anybody know of any onsite hotels that offer day rooms so we can freshen up and catch a couple of hours sleep? At a push are there any lounges at Terminal 2 that you can pay to enter that have shower facilities?

We don't fancy an 8 hour flight from Tahiti to LA, then a 7 hour lay over and finally at 12 hour flight from LA to London without a shower and a change of clothes :p

Thanks for the help

I know there are hotels all around the airport at LAX, but can't remeber the names of any of them. You might try posting this on the West Coast Departure thread. There are lots of local folks who can probably answer this question there.

Good luck and congratulations!

Charlie

We reserved a day room at the Radisson. They offer a free shuttle. I think we were able to check-in about 10:00, which was when we got there. We relaxed, napped, watched TV and showered. It was WELL worth it - I can't remember exactly, but think it was in the $75 range last March.

Archived