Cancelling Freedom April 22, 2007-great balcony available

Pop Tart

Just in case anyone is interested, we've just given up our cruise for April 22 - 29 2007. We had a fantastic balcony - #8342. Hope someone will enjoy it!!

Tell us that you rebooked for next week because you just couldn't wait until April, right??:eek:

Nothing horrible has happened:)

It's just that hubby and I have been under a great deal of stress with work and health issues, and thought that a cruise would be a bit too much to handle - we find that it's too hard to wind down on a cruise.

In it's place we decided to do a 2 week all inclusive in Mexico and do absolutely nothing ( for the same price ;) )

Freedom will be there when we feel better!!:D

Nothing horrible has happened:)

It's just that hubby and I have been under a great deal of stress with work and health issues, and thought that a cruise would be a bit too much to handle - we find that it's too hard to wind down on a cruise.

In it's place we decided to do a 2 week all inclusive in Mexico and do absolutely nothing ( for the same price ;) )

Freedom will be there when we feel better!!:D

Glad it's a win-win for you Pop Tart! Interestingly a cruise is the only vacation were dh and I can totally relax. Have a great time in Mexico!

Archived