Tampa hotel

suezducruz

Any suggestions on where to just "spend the night" at a hotel in Tampa? Won't be in until around the night before we sail. We are a group of 8 that includes a Mom & Dad, an 8 yo, 3 teens, and 2 young adults-all family. Hate to spend a fortune before the vaca really begins just to have a place to sleep! Any info would be much appreciated!:o

La Quinta Airport, they will pick you up at the airport, and take you to the port. They have a happy hour in the evening, and a breakfast bar in the morning. I have a very low corporate rate with them and stay at other properties regularly. should be around 79, depending. Go to their website, look for your corporate rate, AARP or AAA rates

I don't know why Gizmo would send you to the East Coast for info. You are on the right forum---Gulf.

Try a search for Tampa Hotels. There are hundreds of answers to be found. Maybe a suite motel would fit your large group. Try Chase as a search.

Good luck!!

La Quinta Airport, they will pick you up at the airport, and take you to the port. They have a happy hour in the evening, and a breakfast bar in the morning. I have a very low corporate rate with them and stay at other properties regularly. should be around 79, depending. Go to their website, look for your corporate rate, AARP or AAA rates

I'm staying at La Quinta at the end of Dec. price is reasonable and close to everything. Be careful where booking in Tampa I already changed my Hotel because of location. With the young families be careful one of the HJ I never figured out which one for sure was so bad I never took any chances with my son, I moved. Trip advisor is a good place to read reviews.Lisa

Last week, I had spoken with the La Quinta Airport hotel reception staff regarding transportaion to pier from hotel, it is $10/person through a 3rd party supplier and none through the hotel. While transportation from the airport perhaps is free, consider the additional cost to the pier.

Archived