Documents and formal nights?

ITravelNow

Several of you have mentioned that Seabourn now tells you how many formal night will occur on your particular cruise.

I've looked at our documents and can't seem to find any notation of formal nights - except this:

"Most Seabourn guests enjoy the gala atmosphere of an occasional formal evening. Accordingly, two evenings per week are usually designated for more formal attire in The Restaurant."

Is there a secret code???? We are cruising on the Legend for the holidays (14 Days). Because we're cruising in the Carbbean someone said there are fewer formal evenings. I'm starting to plan my wardrobe and wonder how many formal nights we'll have.

Thanks for your help!

Margo,

You should enjoy 2 or 3 formal evenings on your Legend Christmas sailing. I received my Pride Christmas cruise ticket/documents and much to my surprise it stated only 2 formal nights. I'm aboard the previous week (16th-23rd) and we have 2 formals scheduled that week. Just a guess, but perhaps the Cruise Director is planning more informal "deck" dinners while in the Caribbean.

Have a festive and fun sailing!:p

Martita

We got our "Important Voyage information" for our cruise on the Legend starting January 16 and I noticed that on page 4 underneath the "Cruise Itinerary" the optional Black Tie evenings are mentioned. In our case : three in 10 days.

I hope to have helped you to find the information.

Marja

Archived