Rain Next Week

hoosiergirl45

I'm really bummed. We're going to Cancun this weekend and it says rain every day for next week. Blah! I guess we'll have to make our own fun! For these rain forecasts in Mexico, does anyone know if it usually goes all day or is it here and there? Just wondering if I should prepare for a washout.

Hope this news will make you feel a bit better. I've been traveling to Cancun for a whole lot of years, and in tracking the weather before my trips I've learned this. Look at more than one weather website, and take the one you like best. ;)

Actully I have found weather.com to be the least accurate and accuweather to be closest to reality. This past october one website forecasted 7 days of rain, accuweather had 1 day of rain. We had 6 days of beautiful sunshine and one day of rain. A third site to check is wunderground.

The weather is usually quite nice in early December. even if it does rain, the showers tend to move through quickly.

Hope you have a great trip!

We were in Cancun over Thanksgiving. Weather forcast said rain everyday and it only lightly rained one evening for about an hour when we were coming back from Coba. It was cold though; even the local people were complaining how cold it was for them. Very windy,too. Make sure you take a light jacket, sweater for the evenings.

Archived