Celebrity Galaxy 10/25/04

CanTex

• 1 month later...

Well, if you guys are all meeting for drinks one night, I want in on this. I will be waiting for you all to get on that ship in San Juan. I will be cruising with my Mom, my favorite travel buddy. We will be getting on the Galaxy in Baltimore 7 nights earlier. My partner never likes to go, says cruising is just not her thing, truth is she hates the thought of leaving our dogs. Lets all meet one night on board.

Glynna

Okay then, how about Michael's bar located on the Promenade deck mid ship? Let's stick with Oct. 28th, say 1 hour before late dinner seating? I will be in Cabin #5006, what is yours if you don't mind in case plans change?

Glynna

Surely we can't be the only "family" on board!!!

We're in 1033, so give us a call if your plans change. We're still debating on what to in Aruba -- it's our first time there :confused: . I see from the roll call thread that we may be staying longer there because of the cancellation of Grand Cayman... or maybe in Belize (we were just there in April). Perhaps it's a good thing that the itinerary is still fluid, as unlike past cruises I've not been over-planning for this one as I typically do. :eek:

Todd

Okay then, how about Michael's bar located on the Promenade deck mid ship? Let's stick with Oct. 28th, say 1 hour before late dinner seating? I will be in Cabin #5006, what is yours if you don't mind in case plans change?

Glynna

Todd, speaking of over planning, I am still just plum sick over us not going to the Cayman. I had a boat charted there for a full day of snorkeling, sting rays and drinking. I had 25 from the roll call board signed up for it, so there you go for to much pre planning. What did you guys do in Belize? I have only been there once and didn't plan for it and was very disappointed. I hav been to Aruba 3 times already. I would sure suggest to you to be in the water, be it from a boat or the beach. The island it's self is ugly and desert like. The water is beautiful there and snorkeling is great. I will see you guys soon, I may not be able to wait and may come knocking on your door after you have time to board at San Juan. What is your partners name?

Glynna

I think we'll plan on one of the snorkeling or similar excursions for Aruba then.

Last time we did the cave tubing in Belize, through Coral Breeze (it was great!). It's another tender port so it made for a rather hectic day since part of the group didn't get there too quickly (part of the risk of making your own plans!)

Todd, speaking of over planning, I am still just plum sick over us not going to the Cayman. I had a boat charted there for a full day of snorkeling, sting rays and drinking. I had 25 from the roll call board signed up for it, so there you go for to much pre planning. What did you guys do in Belize? I have only been there once and didn't plan for it and was very disappointed. I hav been to Aruba 3 times already. I would sure suggest to you to be in the water, be it from a boat or the beach. The island it's self is ugly and desert like. The water is beautiful there and snorkeling is great. I will see you guys soon, I may not be able to wait and may come knocking on your door after you have time to board at San Juan. What is your partners name?

Glynna

Todd

Latest word from Celebrity is that we will stay in Aruba until 1:00 A.M. on that Wednesday followed by an extra sea day. I am strongly thinking about booking the Sunset Happy hour sail aboard the Mi Dushi. Check it out at

http://www.arubaadventures.com It's from 5 to 7 with an open bar. Is it something you guys might want to do? I heard from someone else today that had been tubing in Belize, they loved it. Shame it's looking like we won't be going there either.

Glynna

Todd

I guess no one else is going on this cruise from this board except us. This will be the last time I post here, we will be flying out real early in the morning to Baltimore. Mom and I will enjoy a couple of days there and then get on the Galaxy on Monday. I will see you guys once you board at San Juan. I reserved the sunset sail happy hour on the Mi Dushi for the night we are in Aruba. You guys still have time to join if you want to. It's going to be a great cruise. You guys have a safe trip getting to San Juan and I will see you soon.

Glynna

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry we didn't get to meet -- I guess you were busy.

Glynna

Todd

I hate to hear that. I went by the bar and waited about 5 minutes is all, I didn't want to miss the pre dinner show that night and I guess I didn't think you would show up either. Did you enjoy the cruise? We sure did. I am so curious as to what you guys look like. I kept wondering the whole time when I would see guy couples if it was you. Is there any way we can exchange pictures or something? I know it's to late to meet now but I want to know if I saw you or not.

Glynna

Yes, we had a great time!

Todd

I hate to hear that. I went by the bar and waited about 5 minutes is all, I didn't want to miss the pre dinner show that night and I guess I didn't think you would show up either. Did you enjoy the cruise? We sure did. I am so curious as to what you guys look like. I kept wondering the whole time when I would see guy couples if it was you. Is there any way we can exchange pictures or something? I know it's to late to meet now but I want to know if I saw you or not.

Glynna

Archived