Holiday V7

sailfool

Hubby and I were in V5 right next door. Your cabin balcony has a lifeboat in front of it, but the fresh air, breezes, and sunshine are not really compromised. If you look to the left a bit, you can see everything.

I hope you get Sammie as your cabin steward. He's the friendliest guy...and constantly around, but not in your way.

a tidbit.....we were given V7 when I made our reservations, but when our documents arrived, we were in V5.

Doesn't sound too bad. As long as we have a somewhat of a view in some direction. And you are right about just being able to get outside (without having to go on deck.

Just curious, looking at what pictures I can find, the top of the lifeboat appears to be level with the floor of the balcony. Can you see over the lifeboat if looking straight out or is it directly in the view.

Thanks.

Just curious, looking at what pictures I can find, the top of the lifeboat appears to be level with the floor of the balcony. Can you see over the lifeboat if looking straight out or is it directly in the view.

If I remember correctly, it is a little lower, you possibly can see over it.

Your best bet to get a great view is to go out in the hall, turn right, go three doors down and you are on the large deck on the front of the ship. It is really pretty there.

Archived