Cruise West Alaska Tonight 10pm TRVL Channel

JunPOA

My TA sent mean e-mail that tonight @ 10PM (Eastern) on the Cable Travel Channel - Cruise West Alaska is being highlighted - we are planning a 14 Day CW for Summer 2008 - so greatly looking forward to this show tonight.

I watched the Travel Channel show Trip of A Lifetime featuring Cruise West to inside passage Alaska, definitely peaked my interest in sailing on a smaller ship!

However, the smaller ships also seem to visit the same ports at the larger cruise lines, but they can get into places much more up close and personal for sure.

I am definitely going to research Cruise West!:)

• 1 month later...
I watched the Travel Channel show Trip of A Lifetime featuring Cruise West to inside passage Alaska, definitely peaked my interest in sailing on a smaller ship!

However, the smaller ships also seem to visit the same ports at the larger cruise lines, but they can get into places much more up close and personal for sure.

I am definitely going to research Cruise West!:)

There are tradeoffs when you cruise small-ship style and we found that Cruise West did not deliver on some of its promises that would have made the tradeoffs worthwhile. I would recommend that you are clear on what is important to you--and check that you will receive it--before you plunk down the (large chunk of) money.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived