Questions regarding Cosol

seasounds

I just have a few questions I need answers for before I contact Cosol. What time does the tour leave and what time do you get back to the ship? Is the tour $40 or $45??

Also, someone in our group has MS and it is difficult for them to climb into a van type vehicle, so was wondering does Cosol let anyone sit in the passenger front seat near him. This would be an excellent seat for the person in my group. They can walk around a little but very slowly---so I am just wondering how they will do on this tour. Are the stops handicap accessible?

Are plans already made on where the tour is going for the day when you get in the van or does Cosol discuss this with everyone?

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Monique

Hi

We've booked Cosol for our February cruise. We've booked the private tour (just the 4 of us) because my sister has a disability (walking difficulties) and we can choose to stay longer or shorter at any given stop to suit ourselves, rather than have to wait around for lots of other people.

Cosol confirmed to us that the whole tour is accessible for my sister. The only problem would be at the Pitons. There are lots of steps up the volcano so she would be better staying at the bottom near the van, but she'd still have some great views. An 8.15am start is a bit early, but never mind!

Here's our booking confirmation email from Cosol. I hope this info helps!

The tour fee is US$270.00 for the group private. You pay at the end of the tour. We will be visiting the waterfall, volcano, botanical garden, marigot bay, fishing villages, banana plantation, shopping, beach and snorkeling and many more things on the way. I will be paying all the entrance fees. There will be lots to see, lots to do, lots to sample of our local taste on the way, and I will have a cooler with drinks like water, rum punch local beers and soda. We will be leaving at 8:15am and I will be waiting for you by the security booth ask to show you the way to the security booth which is next to the taxi stand and I will have a sign which says "COSOL". Bring along your camera and swimsuit. If you have any more queries call me on my cell (758) 7196697.

Look forward for your reply thank you.

Archived