River Park Hotel & Suites-Miami

tazmanrmv

Hello,

Does anyone have any information on the River Park Hotel and Suites in Miami? I just booked a suite for me and my family, but the reviews i've read on some other sites are 50/50. Either its a great place, or its not the end of the world, but its the entrance to it! :)

Also, if we wanted to visit Bayside and places like Bubba Gump, could we take the Metromover, or would a cab be better?

Any information would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks

Kevin

Hello,

Does anyone have any information on the River Park Hotel and Suites in Miami? I just booked a suite for me and my family, but the reviews i've read on some other sites are 50/50. Either its a great place, or its not the end of the world, but its the entrance to it! :)

Also, if we wanted to visit Bayside and places like Bubba Gump, could we take the Metromover, or would a cab be better?

Any information would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks

Kevin

I've never stayed there, but I pass by it all the time and its not the greatest looking hotel from the outside. Its rundown and faces the backside of downtown Miami. Although you can take the Metromover from the JLK Center Stop to Bayside or go walking...its not that far...or a cab, which shouldn't cost you more than like $5!! I don't think you will be happy with the hotel. I suggest maybe booking the Holiday Inn bayside if its the money issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there my boyfriend and I stayed in this hotel last March. Its not the Ritz but its a place to sleep. I wouldnt take the metro mover the nicest people in Miami definately do not ride this mode of transportation especially at night. You may never make it to your cruise if you know what I mean. The hotel is basically just a place to stay. Its older but it was clean, Hope this helps. Have a wonderful time.

Jen

Hello there my boyfriend and I stayed in this hotel last March. Its not the Ritz but its a place to sleep. I wouldnt take the metro mover the nicest people in Miami definately do not ride this mode of transportation especially at night. You may never make it to your cruise if you know what I mean. The hotel is basically just a place to stay. Its older but it was clean, Hope this helps. Have a wonderful time.

Jen

Yeah, that's what we were thinking to, we just need it for a place to sleep the night before the cruise. We're probably dropping off our luggage and then not returning til its time for bed, and then we're out first thing in the morning. I just didnt want it to be a complete dump and from the pictures and latest reviews, they weren't too bad, but you just never know sometimes.

Archived