Live From the Dawn...

cruiserforlife

CFL - great pictures! Hope our turn out half as good!

BTW, there is a new company running the internet cafe now. They just started this cruise. The good news is that all the equipment is new and works great - and there is usually someone here to help people. The bad news is the price.....$.40-$.70/minute depending on the plan you buy.

Cheers,

Dee

That is very interesting news Dee,I guess we were the last to sail under the "old" plan.I hope it's still free for Elite & Platinum;) .

Will post more pictures from work:o tomorrow...

PS...may your seas be calm and your drinks cool and tall...

CFL

Hey everyone! Well..made it home safe and sound. Only thing that didn't make it in one piece was the dvd we purchased on board. We only bought it because we were on it a couple of times. It got home with the dvd box crushed and the cd split. And it was inside my luggage! Luckily I think we can burn a copy of our friends who also bought one.

We went to the very first CC meeting and were unable to coordinate to meet at the other meetings setup. Too bad, I wanted to meet everyone. I did meet a few first day, and that was nice.

WE had a great time, and with our stateroom midships, we barely felt the rocking. Although one morning I did wake up and all the drawers were open. Our friends had an aft cabin and said it was worse back there...but I am glad we werent up front, thats where the waves could be heard crashing. Not too bad all in all.

My husband just recovered from being sick, I think he had a touch of that Noro thing..maybe, maybe not...he is back at work today. Back to reality!

Archived