Constellation 8181 vs 6146

joelsmith101

I would take the SS, ppersonally i think it is the nicest of the SS and it's right next to the Penthouse, now also it is on a lower deck so you won't have the problem of looking down on people also, i find that it isn't as rocky down lower. I have some pic of 6146, i'll post the later

okay. I'm on the other side. You CANNOT beat the balcony. You can get lounge covers, you just ask your steward(ess) Also, nice large table and chair set for eating on the balcony. The aft views are priceless and you can also look forward up the side of the ship. The attached pictures hopefully will give you more of a feeling of why the 8181 is our favorite cabin! whichever you choose, enjoy your cruise!

1123204099_Mexico2004-12-25013Ssmall.jpg.ce7c7a1c9e431873440943e6574535bd.jpg

1383230103_Mexico2004-12-25014small.jpg.44f8115533eb4f0801ae2cacbf05399b.jpg

113213462_Mexico2004-12-25043small.jpg.34c942b582321a18994cc16e2cfc2170.jpg

I have some pictures of 6146 on this link:

http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/gallery/1402938

Also one other room on that link - so look at the captions. Pictures are from the Summit. We had the room booked on the Connie next March, but later switched to a CC room when an aft came up as the price difference was close to $2K at the time, and we decided to put the money into another cruise since we had the time next year.

Also idk but you get a butler with the SS i don't know aout the FV. It's nice having a butler, if your nice to them they are super generous and they would pretty much do anything for you, you get canapes and cookies ever afternoon at about 4:30 little finger food~ gotta love it

what ship are you going on???? i was in the penthouse on the connie and the door that splits 6146's balconey and 6148's is not that great, you might be able to sneak to the penthouse's balconey and take a few pic or something~ lol

I'm on the connie thanks for the pictures! Looks like I might be ablt to sneak into the penthouse as long as no one is in there.

I have some pictures of 6146 on this link:

http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/gallery/1402938

Also one other room on that link - so look at the captions. Pictures are from the Summit. We had the room booked on the Connie next March, but later switched to a CC room when an aft came up as the price difference was close to $2K at the time, and we decided to put the money into another cruise since we had the time next year.

Thanks headed there now

have you ever been in any of the specialty restaurants? of all of the ships not including millennium Ocean Liners is the best, once you go there you have to tell me who your wait staff is b/c i really want to know who is on the ship at the time thanks~ connie is also my favorite ship~ Jess

Can get SS 6146 for $250 pp more than corner FV 8181. Is it worth it? Can you get padded chairs on FV balcony? Thanks.

Getting back to the OP's original question: In our humble opinion the best staterooms in terms of value for your dollars on the Millennium class ships are the sweet 16 cabins on the penthouse deck (category 2c). Can't beat the oversized veranda's for the price you'll pay.

HI PAM::)

LONG TIME SINCE OUR T/A. JUST BOOKED THE CONNIE AGAIN THE BALTIC 9/1/07 JUST BEFORE YOURS. NEVER HAVE BEEN SO FAR UP ON A SHIP. IT LOOKS LIKE A LARGER CABIN ALTHOUGH ABOVE THE 2ND LEVEL OF THEATRE. LOVED THE GREECE/TURKEY TRIP ON THE GALAXY THIS SEPT.

ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS CABIN,:confused: I CAN CHANGE IT QUICKLY IF IT'S NOT GOOD. THERE IS SOMETHING ON THE VISTA DECK BUT EVEN FURTHER UP IN CAT 4. ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED.

REGARDS NATALIE TWOJERSEYGIRL

icon1.gifConnie #6019 Good Or What?

LONG TIME SINCE OUR T/A. JUST BOOKED THE CONNIE AGAIN THE BALTIC 9/1/07 JUST BEFORE YOURS. NEVER HAVE BEEN SO FAR UP ON A SHIP. IT LOOKS LIKE A LARGER CABIN ALTHOUGH ABOVE THE 2ND LEVEL OF THEATRE. LOVED THE GREECE/TURKEY TRIP ON THE GALAXY THIS SEPT.

ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS CABIN,:confused: I CAN CHANGE IT QUICKLY IF IT'S NOT GOOD. THERE IS SOMETHING ON THE VISTA DECK BUT EVEN FURTHER UP IN CAT 4. ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED.

I've read in a few threads that 6019 is one of the best o/s cabins and is larger. Never seen it myself. Here is a hint - do a search across the Celebrity forum for the room number. You'll usually find some interesting comments and tid bits in past threads and comments.

Nat,

So why don't you stay on and sail with us, we have some of the old gang going!

Archived