No park-n-cruise deals in NOLA?

memphislonghorn

I am sailing out of NOLA Jan.22. After reading these boards, I went looking for a hotel pre-cruise. Here's the lowdown. The Holiday Inn Select is no longer offering a park-and-cruise deal. They have a free breakfast for cruisers (big deal). I got a $129.00 single rate, no free parking. There is actually no parking lot on the premises. But there is a parking garage around the corner with secured parking at $6 a day. Within walking distance of the port. Still a pretty good deal. There doesn't seem to be any deals which include free parking while on the cruise. If anyone knows of one, please post it. Thanks!

I am sailing out of NOLA Jan.22. After reading these boards, I went looking for a hotel pre-cruise. Here's the lowdown. The Holiday Inn Select is no longer offering a park-and-cruise deal. They have a free breakfast for cruisers (big deal). I got a $129.00 single rate, no free parking. There is actually no parking lot on the premises. But there is a parking garage around the corner with secured parking at $6 a day. Within walking distance of the port. Still a pretty good deal. There doesn't seem to be any deals which include free parking while on the cruise. If anyone knows of one, please post it. Thanks!

Years ago, we stayed at the Hilton Riverwalk and they allowed us to park for free...but that may have been because hubby was a priorty Hilton member.

You may want to give them a call and see what they would offer?? Of course, this was before Katrina.

We are headed that way in 17 days. We are staying at the Holiday Inn on Royal for free (using points) and just paying to park at the terminal parking lot.

Good luck.

I Am Leaving Out Of Nola On Jan 23 And We Are Staying At The Holiday Inn-french Quarter And We Got The 'crusin The Big Easy" Package Which Included Free Parking At $109. My Travel Agent Did Have A Time Getting The People At The Holliday Inn To Find The Package They Kept Saying They Didnt Know Of It And They Finally Found It. I Found It On A Website And Told Her About It. So You Could Always Book It Online. It Was 1chotelsgroup Go To Holliday Inn-french Quarter And Click On Packages.

The Only Downside Is They Dont Have A Shuttle So We Will Have To Take A Taxi -its Only 1 Mile From The Pier

Archived