Can you buy Carnival gift cards?

crazycruzer68

They are called FunsHip Dollars and can be found under the carnival web page under gifts.

in 25.00 increments- they mail them to your house--- allow 10 days.

Or I read in another thread that you can put in the person's booking number in the form, instead of their address and the funship dollars will be applied directly to their shipboard account, rather than receiving them in the mail and then in turn having to resend them to Carnival by certified mail.

(haven't tried it myself yet, but plan to before X-Mas)

Bill

Bill- with 200+ days for your cruise thats a lot of pay days.

I take $25.00 out of each pay and buy a funship dollar. they accumulate fast. Since I onyl get paid every other week---one week I call and the next week I get the dollar. Makes each week seem to pass on by quicker.

I dont miss 25.00 and by last cruise I had over 700.00 to place on my account.

Putting money onto your account is a good idea too. But since I do it bi-weekly-- thats too much paperwork for me to keep on top of.

Keep all confirmations incase one is missing,.

Bill- with 200+ days for your cruise thats a lot of pay days.

I take $25.00 out of each pay and buy a funship dollar. they accumulate fast. Since I onyl get paid every other week---one week I call and the next week I get the dollar. Makes each week seem to pass on by quicker.

I dont miss 25.00 and by last cruise I had over 700.00 to place on my account.

Putting money onto your account is a good idea too. But since I do it bi-weekly-- thats too much paperwork for me to keep on top of.

Keep all confirmations incase one is missing,.

Actually my Wife and I have asked our families to purchase us onboard credit for our cruise instead of gift cards to stores, for X-Mas and our Birthday's this year.

We figure that we are guaranteed to use the OBC.

Where gift cards tend to reside in my wallet for a year or more, many times.

Bill

They are called FunsHip Dollars and can be found under the carnival web page under gifts.

in 25.00 increments- they mail them to your house--- allow 10 days.

Thanks Serene56,

The kids are going on a January cruise for their main Christmas present, and it would be nice to put something for them under the tree that they can use on the cruise. Might also be a good lesson in budgeting. :eek:

Archived