Shuttle Aiport/hotel/pier Houston

tacohee12

What's Up? I've Been Searching For A Hotel Either Near Houston/hobby Airport Or The Pier And No Matter How I Do It Looks Like I Have To Pay $90. Round Trip For Transportation.

I Am Planning A 1 Night Precruise Hotel Stay So I Would Need A Ride To The Pier. Which Way Is Best A Hotel Near The Pier Or Near The Airport? To Me It Seems It Doesn't Matter, Hotels Offer A $5. Pp Ride To The Pier If You Are In The Area. It Is My Understanding Ncl Charges $45. Pp.

Anyone Have Any Suggestions, I Do Not Want To Rent A Car. Any Info Would Help-thanks

If you are crusing NCL, you will be leaving out of the Port of Houston which is located on Galveston Bay just north of the city of LaPorte. There are several mid-priced motels in that area, which, I understand, offer transportation to the port for +/-$5. Transportation from Hobby Airport to LaPorte, which, admittedly, I have never done since I live in the area, has been discussed previously on this thread and also on the NCL thread of Cruise Critic. If you are getting quotes of $90/pp, that sounds high to me. Just do a search and I'm sure you'll find some helpful information.

Archived