Dining Question for the Princess Star?

cuterlmt

Hubby and I are on the 12/16/06 Princess Star Western Caribbean. We want to do the Ultimate Balcony Dinner. I know this may be a stupid question - but we don't want to miss either of the formal nights, or the night when rack of lamb is served. Anyone just back and know the nights? I believe the formal nights are on "at sea" nights? Is that right? Anyone know when the lamb is served?

Thanks!!!

Formal nights are not always "at sea" nights. Your Princess Patter should let you know when formal nights are. You may want to check when you call to reserve the UBD as to when they plan on serving the lamb and when formal nights are scheduled for your specific cruise.

Just back from the November 25th sailing and the formal nights were the at sea days. Rack of lamb was served on the same night as the crab legs because I couldn't make up my mind and my waiter (Nelson) brought me both, and that was on Wednesday.

Enjoy your trip!

I posted this on the "live from the Dawn" thread just about 30 minutes ago! Princess' exquisite Rack of Lamb is featured on the "Chef's Dinner" menu.

Thanks for the continuing updates!

CFL,

I'm enjoying the daily logs of the cruise - especially the menu reports. I'm going to be totally bummed :( if tonight's (Acapulco) menu features my Princess favorite Rack of Lamb. We've had dinner reservations at El Olvido since July for our January 30 port call. Guess I'll have to flirt with a Head Waiter and have them prepare the lamb for me another night :D , or maybe I can get leftovers in Horizon Court in the wee hours? :p

Enjoy your day in Acapulco.

Chris

Hubby and I are on the 12/16/06 Princess Star Western Caribbean. We want to do the Ultimate Balcony Dinner. I know this may be a stupid question - but we don't want to miss either of the formal nights, or the night when rack of lamb is served. Anyone just back and know the nights? I believe the formal nights are on "at sea" nights? Is that right? Anyone know when the lamb is served?

Thanks!!!

usually they have 2 formal nights, the first one is your second NIGHT on board and the last one is always the antepenultimate night, wich is the best because they serve lobster. Lamb is served one night before the second gala dinner, i mean 3 nights before finish your cruse, also crab legs are served.

Archived