Hotel allowing park while cruise FLL

MMW37

We're leaving in two weeks, driving to FLL. I posted this a couple months ago and didn't get many responses. Does anyone else do this? What hotels in the area will allow us to park our car on their lot while on an eight day cruise? Obviously we'd plan on staying the night before we leave, possibly night after as well. It doesn't seem to be readily available on hotel websites either, and I don't really want to call 15 different chains and ask someone. Thanks a lot!

Both have excellent reviews on these boards from your fellow cruisers. Since you'll have your car, Sleep Inn has a slight edge with Hollywood Beach being only 1.5 miles east of the hotel. HB has a fantastic 3 mile broadwalk with some shops and restaurants along the way, beautiful sand and turquoise water, family friendly and safe. If you go for a swim showers are available at every other block. ;)

Good to know there's more than just one mall in the area, we're not going to arrive until late. I have to work Sunday, (we leave Monday) but we're determined to get as much vacation as possible into the days we can get off. Even if we can't go do much Sun night, we'll get the drive out of the way and not have to be tired for embarkation. Thanks!

Thanks guys, I went ahead and made a reservation for the La Quinta the night before, it's $139.95 including 8 nights parking. Since we're not getting in until latish it seemed like there would be more to do in the area. If I can talk DH into staying an extra night post-cruise, I think it will be at the Amerisuites on 17th. Then we could see a little of the city too. I know it didn't get stellar reviews, but we know ourselves and with hotels we mostly care about location. He's pretty much taken a "whatever you decide is fine, honey" approach to the trip, but then again I'm the one who's been reading these boards obsessively for the last six months. Really appreciate all the great info!

actually, forgot to mention - DH was down that way for a conference a couple months ago, and guess where work put him up - the Ramada. He and his coworker just refer to it as the Shining. It was free, so they can't complain too much, but they thought it was just an awful place to stay. He laughed when I mentioned all the reviews - or cautionary tales - I had read about it on here.

actually, forgot to mention - DH was down that way for a conference a couple months ago, and guess where work put him up - the Ramada. He and his coworker just refer to it as the Shining.

That's so true, and pretty funny as well. Your DH has a nice attitude. :p

Archived