Dancing on Freedom

kimsbfl

Yes, there are a few other choices. Boleros has a latin band that we danced to one night. There wasn't overly much room to dance but we made do. And Pharoah's has the nice lounge-type music by a band and a large dance floor as well! :)

Yes, there are a few other choices. Boleros has a latin band that we danced to one night. There wasn't overly much room to dance but we made do. And Pharoah's has the nice lounge-type music by a band and a large dance floor as well! :)

youre not kiddin...smallest dance floor ive ever seen lol...why dont they make boleros bigger considering its so popular??

you can dance in the Crypt...and also olive or twist on deck 14

Ya know, I've wondered about that Boleros thing myself! We love to dance there, but it can be a little dangerous! There's also the Jazz club on top where they play a variety of jazz, standards and swing.Heck, we dance on the promenade when the musicians are playing. No reason you can't just jump up and dance anywhere and anytime....except for the stage shows and ice show, lol.

Jazz, standards and swing sounds good to me!

So, there is a place like this on Freedom? It would just be nice to chill out and dance w hubby.........aawwww........hope that doesn't sound too syrupy, lol.

Jazz, standards and swing sounds good to me!

So, there is a place like this on Freedom? It would just be nice to chill out and dance w hubby.........aawwww........hope that doesn't sound too syrupy, lol.

Your best bet for this would be Olive or Twist lounge.

Archived