Miami Shore Excursion

zillabe

Does anyone know if you book an excursion for when you return from your cruise do you get off the boat early? It dosn't let me purchase the excursion online, does that mean I purchase it on the boat? Any information would be helpful.

Thanks in advance

We just returned off the Valor on 12/3

Had a GREAT time!

We took the Everglades Tour which included Miami Airport transfer. You can get the information on Post cruise excursions from the shore excursions desk but if I remember right it was in our cabin along with the general shore excursion booklet with the Capers on the first day.

This tour took you to the Everglades where we rode an airboat (fun!) and saw a couple of alligators, a couple of birds and one turtle. Guy did a hokey thing and fed and petted 2 alligators in a pen. Walked around the grounds and saw more penned alligators and crocs and for $3 they would let you hold one so you could get your picture taken. Money goes to keeping the animals. Had a few minutes for the gift shop and then back on the bus. Brochure says its 20 min bus ride but it was closer to 1/2 hour or more. Traffic around the port and then the airport slows you down!'

Brochure said ideal for flights after 3:00pm but our flight was at 4. If it would have been at 3 I would have been nervous! Think we got to the airport between 1:30 and1:45 and by the time they off loaded the luggage I think it was closer to 2.

Price was $35.00 PP so not too bad

plus you got off the ship before they called the "colors" and your luggage was in a separate area for the "tour" group

other tours offered were:

Art Deco Tour with Ft Lauderdale airport transfer $33 (flights after 4pm)

Art Deco with Miami transfer $29 (flights after 2:30)

Jungle Island Tour with Miami transfer (after 2:30)

Interactive Fun and Learning Childrens Museum with Miami Transfer $35A/34.50C (after 3pm)

Miami Seaquarium with Miami transfer $35 (after 3:30)

Hope this helps - will try to answer any other questions

Sue

Archived