QE2 Jan 8 NY-SF

cajim

Hi

Not much talk about the start of the world cruise. A friend and I are booked forthis leg and would like to meet. Where? When? We are old Cunard hands this will be out fourth trip on QE 2 and we have three on QM 2 and my friend has one more on both ships.

Jim

Hi

Not much talk about the start of the world cruise. A friend and I are booked forthis leg and would like to meet. Where? When? We are old Cunard hands this will be out fourth trip on QE 2 and we have three on QM 2 and my friend has one more on both ships.

Jim

Hi Jim! Captain Rad & his family and a few others are gathering in the Chart Room at 10:00 on the first night out and then again the next day in the Yacht Club. My question (for you & Captain Rad & others) is how do we know who is who? :confused:

Bobby

Make a computer address label with your CC screen name in large letters and stick it on your shirt...?:)

I love it! A project for me at work today! Tonight is my retirement "surprise" party given by my office staff and colleagues. I happened to see a sample program of the evening lying by one of the assistant's desk... You guessed it...QE2 is on the cover!!!

Thanks for the great suggestion. I get so lost in these threads, but are you on the world cruise at any point?

Why, yes, I'm on the full World Cruise aboard the QM2; however, my DH & I actually embark on December 23 and stay on the ship til April 2! It will be 99 days of pure bliss (I sincerely hope).;) I'm glad you will have something to occupy your time on your last day at work, Bobby!:rolleyes: I'm supposed to meet with some fellow CCers and that's what I suggested we do so we'd recognize each other. Me, I'm easy--I look just like my avatar!

Maybe we can wave to each other as the grand ladies pass in Sydney harbor...:)

Archived