New Menu....on 7 night ships???

sharecruises

Hi..thanks to Tom and Cheryl for the new menus

but these are for 8 days, and I wonder...which night is "dropped" on a 7 night cruise, I am most interested in Glory Western

On Glory, do you know which nights are formal, which is lobster night?

any night of the new menus that you would choose to skip and try the supper club instead??

do those of you who have tried them like the new menus?? I have only been on the 5 night Imagination and I liked the food a lot

I also hope they still have the complimentary cappichino and/or expresso in dining room...

also...any changes in the supper club menus?

thanks in advance

I haven't seen the menus you spoke of but I just got off the miracle on Sunday. Formal nights are the same on every ship. The second night on board and your second last night on board. Lobster was I think on our first formal night. The menus were very different than previous cruises and I missed a few of my favorites like the chicken satay. I went to the supper club on my third night at sea, and it was the same except for dessert. Gone was the trio of creme brulee and the flourless chocolate cake. However, the had an amazing chocolate dessert that tasted and looked better than described on the menu. It was out of this world. I recommend it highly.

In the dining room they have a dessert that is available every night and is similar to the flourless chocolate cake they used to have in the supper club. If you like chocolate - order this at least once.

I also missed the hash brown patties they used to have for breakfast on the lido deck. It was changed to loose hash browns mixed with onions. I didn't try it because I don't like onions. It looked greasy though. DH liked it.

Hope that helps

Linda

You're welcome!

If you look towards the end of the 2nd page of menus (on Smugmug) you will see the up-to-date supper club menu. Yes, that chocolate dessert is TASTY - providing you have room left for it...:eek: hmmmm I wan't to say that the actual name of that is the Trio of Chocolate or something, and not the Chocolate Tarte...

Lobster is, almost without fail, on the first formal night - which is typically the first full SEA DAY.

Not sure which menu is dropped for a 7-night sailing - my guess would be D12A.. The others are marked 71, 72, 73, etc... (which I would assume means 7 night menu, day 1, 2, 3, etc... - but this likely varies on each ship due to ports, seas days, etc...)

Tom

I just took a look, and the very first menu seems very unfamiliar to me as everything else seems to be in the same order we had it on our 7 day cruise. However, I also missed the third night's dinner as I was in the supper club.

I noticed that on Tom and Cheryl's menus the lobster seemed to be the third night (not formal night) but if you drop the first menu then the lobster is on the second night, which is when we had it and which is when our formal night was.

Linda

I just took a look, and the very first menu seems very unfamiliar to me as everything else seems to be in the same order we had it on our 7 day cruise. However, I also missed the third night's dinner as I was in the supper club.

I noticed that on Tom and Cheryl's menus the lobster seemed to be the third night (not formal night) but if you drop the first menu then the lobster is on the second night, which is when we had it and which is when our formal night was.

Linda

Yep - that first menu is D12A, not part of the 71,72,....77 series (those are the codes assigned by Carnival) - so I would guess that is the "mysterious" 8th day menu.

Tom

Archived