Captain's Club Reunion Cruises

jojun24

We booked the Summit for September 28, 2007 to Hawaii and later learned that this cruise is a Captain's Club Reunion Cruise. The Celebity newsletter says that there are special activities because this is a reunion cruise.

I am looking for feedback on the advantages or disadvantages of a reunion cruise. While there may be special activites, I am wondering if the increased number of Captain's Club members on the cruise will overwhelm the special activities.

Thanks

Hi Jobun...I recently ended up on a Reunion cruise without knowing it until jsut before I left. I found out when the CaptClub called me and asked me if Iwanted a free excursion!:) during the cruise, we received a nice gift each night in our stateroom...they ranged from very nice to sort of tacky...but it was a very nice touch! They did arrange extra tours of the ship for us and a couple of extra parties. No we weren't overewhelmed by CC members. I'd do another in a heartbeat if it lined up with what I was planning but I don't know that I'd schedule a crusie just because it was a Reunion cruise.

Don't you get double cruise credits too?

I don't know if you get an extra credit because of a renunion cruise. You will get an extra credit because the cruise is over 10 days. You will also get a credit if you are in a Concierge Cabin. So you could get a many as three credits for this cruise. We got three credits for a cruise to Alaska last year because of the length and cabin.

Archived