Cocierge Class vs Century Suite

NickFank

I'm undecided between 2 categories.The Century Suite is more expensive then Concierge Class...300 euro!The balcony of Celebrity Suite is bigger than Concierge Class?According to you it will be better to more spend 300 in for the Century Suite?Thanks for your answer.:)

HI, just came from a cruise in late November on Constellation to East Coast and & Canada. The Century Suites DO NOT have a veranda! The area is composed of huge floor to ceiling windows. FYI!! If you can get a Sky Suite those have a veranda but are smaller in square footage.

K Stovall

ksrelady is probably correct regarding the "M class" ships like the Constellation.

If you are booking the Century, look at the Sky Suites, which offer considerably more cabin space + larger balconies than either the CC class or NS Celebrity Suite. The Century Sky Suite specs call for 244 sq. ft. cabin + either 69 or 144 sq. ft. balcony. If you go this route, you should ask your agent to confirm booking you in one with the larger balcony.

The specs for the Century Suite on the Century call for 190 SF cabin + 38 SF balcony vs. CC specs of 172 SF cabin + 46 SF balcony.

Lynn Obie

ksrelady is probably correct regarding the "M class" ships like the Constellation.

If you are booking the Century, look at the Sky Suites, which offer considerably more cabin space + larger balconies than either the CC class or NS Celebrity Suite. The Century Sky Suite specs call for 244 sq. ft. cabin + either 69 or 144 sq. ft. balcony. If you go this route, you should ask your agent to confirm booking you in one with the larger balcony.

The specs for the Century Suite on the Century call for 190 SF cabin + 38 SF balcony vs. CC specs of 172 SF cabin + 46 SF balcony.

Lynn Obie

Thanks for your answer...:D

HI, just came from a cruise in late November on Constellation to East Coast and & Canada. The Century Suites DO NOT have a veranda! The area is composed of huge floor to ceiling windows. FYI!! If you can get a Sky Suite those have a veranda but are smaller in square footage.

K Stovall

That's odd because the Celebrity site says they have:confused:

• Floor-to-ceiling glass-paneled door
  • Two lower beds convertible to queen-size
  • Sofa bed with sitting area
  • 23" LCD-HD Television
  • DVD (No stereo or home theater system)
  • Wireless Internet Access
  • Private Veranda

I understand that the M-class Constellation & it’s sister ships have the “Celebrity Suite” with specs mentioned by ksrelady (no balcony). The remodeled Century has the “Century Suite” with specs mentioned by dmk. I think NickFank was probably looking at the Century. :)

• 5 weeks later...

In the site of Celebrity the balcony of Century Suite is 38 sq. ft.But if I see a deck layout of Century I see that the balcony of Century Suite is bigger than Concierge Class...why?The balcony of Century suite is truly bigger than Concierge Class?

In the site of Celebrity the balcony of Century Suite is 38 sq. ft.But if I see a deck layout of Century I see that the balcony of Century Suite is bigger than Concierge Class...why?The balcony of Century suite is truly bigger than Concierge Class?

Usually, the deck plan drawings are not drawn to scale.

From what I've read, the 2 balconies you mention are pretty close in size with the cabin about 20 sq ft larger on the Century Suite. I think the Sky Suite cost compared to the Centrury Suite would lead me to choose a Sky Suite on the Sports Deck. The cabin is supposed to be about 50 sq ft larger than the Century Suite & the balcony on that deck is about 100 sq ft larger than either the CS or CC class. You may want to use the search function on the Celebrity board here searchine for the term "Century Suite" including the quotes.

Hope this helps.

Lynn

When you're talking about the value vis-a-vis 300 Euros, you also have to take into account the length of the cruise. Obviously, the longer the cruise, the better a deal it becomes. Also, is the 300 extra just for one person or for both?

Usually, the deck plan drawings are not drawn to scale.

From what I've read, the 2 balconies you mention are pretty close in size with the cabin about 20 sq ft larger on the Century Suite. I think the Sky Suite cost compared to the Centrury Suite would lead me to choose a Sky Suite on the Sports Deck. The cabin is supposed to be about 50 sq ft larger than the Century Suite & the balcony on that deck is about 100 sq ft larger than either the CS or CC class. You may want to use the search function on the Celebrity board here searchine for the term "Century Suite" including the quotes.

Hope this helps.

Lynn

Thanks for your answer...

Archived