Disembark FLL then on to Orlando...How?

queeng

We will be disembarking in FLL in Oct 2007 and plan to catch a plane to Orlando. The ship will start disembarking at 7:00 but I don't plan on getting off much before 9:00. Does that seem resonable? Then how much time do I need to get to the airport? Is if far from the port? Can we catch a cab easily?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

We will be disembarking in FLL in Oct 2007 and plan to catch a plane to Orlando. The ship will start disembarking at 7:00 but I don't plan on getting off much before 9:00. Does that seem resonable? Then how much time do I need to get to the airport? Is if far from the port? Can we catch a cab easily?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

If your flying out of Ft Lauderdale then the distance between Port Everglades to FLL is 2.5 miles, a five minute cab ride.

If your flying out of MIA figure 40-50 minutes from the port.

Cabs at the port are a dime a dozen, no worry, there's plenty. ;)

If you are cruising from Ft. Lauderdale and flying from Orlando, be aware that it is at least a few hours drive. You will definitely not want to rely on a taxi to get you from Ft. Lauderdale to Orlando. Look at renting a car. And plan plenty of time to get from point A to point B.

Now if you mean you are cruising from Ft. Lauderdale and flying from FLL or MIA then follow Bequia's advice.

If you mean cruising from Port Canaveral and flying from Orlando, I recommend having a shuttle service booked in advance or using a rental car company. It's about a 45 minute to an hour drive from Port Canaveral to MCO.

Archived