No reply from H. Christopher for Island Tour

Elizabeth K.

Help,

I'm in a quandry about an island tour in Feb. during our CB cruise. I have a booking with Sunny Liston but now feel like I really want to go to Megan's Bay. Sunny only goes to Saphire or Coki's.

So I responded to a reservation inquirey on Henry Christopher's website because he has been recommended on the CC boards. Its been almost a week and no reply.:confused: Should I give it more time?

Otherwise I might book with Godfrey because his tour includes Megan's Bay. I haven't cancelled with Sunny yet. Any advice is welcome:)

Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth,

If you can, give Henry a few more days. I think it was about 2 weeks before I finally heard from him. I don't think he checks his email except for about once a week or so.

I booked with him for my April cruise and it took a little over a week before I got a response from him.

Hope this helps!

Henry told me that he relies on another man in St. Thomas to get his e-mail....If you go to the contact page there is two phone numbers listed...One is his home and one is his cell...Call him on one of those....If you still have problems, I have a yahoo e-mail address that I think he gets a little quicker... You can e-mail me at jsbenton1@yahoo.com You won't be sorry with Henry!!!!

Sgt. Jeff,

I called Henry this afternoon and he was in the middle of a tour, but he gave me an email to try and took my ph#. If he doesn't get my email by tonight he said he'll call me. Hopefully it will all work out:)

I wonder how much it costs to call St. Thomas?:eek: Guess I'll find out:) Its all in the name of a good vacation!

Elizabeth

I'd like to go to Megan's Bay because it was rated one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. 2 of the women in our group who have been there before also talked about how beautiful it is. Although it is not great for snorkeling which is OK with me. Sapphire is also supposed to be very nice. Lauren when are you going?

I haven't cancelled my reservation with Sonny Liston yet. Leaning towards Godfrey now. Still have a little time :)

EK

If you book with Godfrey you may not get Godfrey. We had booked with him for

12/16 and when we got off the ship someone else showed in his place. The story was that Godfrey had something else to do and had given our booking to another tour guide. In our planning we had also considered Henry and had sent him an e-mail which he promptly replied to.

I wish that you would try calling him one more time...He is such a good man...I don't know why he hasn't called you back. I guess I just loved him so much because he is a Christian and he was so good with my kids....He treated them like they were his own grandchildren. One of the numbers listed is his cell and the other is his home.....:rolleyes:

Archived