Access To Spa Facilities on QM2

Therapst's Lady

I think any service qualified. For sure a massage. I had the facial and then an eye treatment. They gave me an extra pass to the spa facilities in lieu of the in-port discount (the eye treatment is an add-on rather than a separate treatment.)

I just checked the spa menu. It says "a spaclub passport is complimentary on the day of any health & wellness, massage, body or skin care treatment." It"s kind of vague about hair and nails

Judy

Mary...having just gotten off, and having had a couple of treatments, I'd suggest that you try to go to the open house they have early on at the spa. They take you around and explain everything...we didn't do this and were a bit confused as to what was what and what we had access to. And when you just show up for your appointment no one shows you anything...we had to guess and ask attendents what we could do. Thanks to Beth (Imacruiser) I knew to arrive early so as to use the therapy pool before our massages. Steve did the steam room too but we had to kind of poke around on our own to find these things.

Are you in a packing frenzy yet? Having taken WAY too much stuff for a week I can only shudder at the thought of packing for your adventure! I'm green with envy by the way!!!

Cheers, Penny...wishfully still "Live from the QM2"

Archived