Noordam-Neptune Lounge ??

parrottheadrn

Hi there,

I am sailing on the 2/17/06 voyage of the Noordam and have a question regarding Neptune Lounge Hours.. Do they exist? and if so does anyone know what they are? I have copied the info that is on Hal's web site pertaining to the Neptune Lounge. It sounds to me that there are specific hours but cannot find them listed. Our room is close to the lounge and would like to use it for coffee in the morning??? Also, from the info listed below HAL states there is a "Full Stocked No Host Mini Bar" in the neptune lounge. How does this work??? I can understand how it works in your room but in the Neptune Lounge??? Any insight anyone can provide would be great.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. New to CC and HAL but not to cruising

Exclusively created for guests cruising in a Deluxe Veranda Suite or Penthouse Verandah Suite, the industry-leading Neptune Lounge features a private place to relax, socialize with other suite guests and enjoy the personalized service of a concierge. The fleet-wide lounges provide worktables, television, library, sofas and chairs and refreshments. One-Touch 24-hour Concierge Service is available when the Neptune Lounge is closed.

• 24-hour concierge services
  • Reservations for the Pinnacle Grill, featuring Sterling Silver premium beef and seafood entrées
  • Shore excursion arrangements, car rentals or restaurant reservations ashore
  • Front office transactions and billing account services
  • In-suite dining arrangements
  • Fully stocked no-host mini-bar
  • Continental breakfast served daily until 11:00 a.m.; espresso and cappuccino served throughout the day
  • Pastries, light sandwiches, cookies and hors d'oeurves served from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
  • Special (dis)embarkation privileges

Depending if a port or sea day, the Neptune Lounges on all the ships usually open at 7:00 or 7:30 A.M. and close around 7:30 - 8:00 P.M. There will be a letter in your Suite when you board giving the exact hours.

You definitely can plan on having your morning coffee from the wonderful coffee machine in the Neptune Lounge. There will be a continental breakfast available when they open in the morning.

I'm thinking the Neptune is opened up early like either 6:00 or 7:00 (but then again I'm not an early riser) and it closes about 8:00 p.m. Don't remember seeing a no host mini bar in the Neptune but there is one in the suite. While coffee in the morning would be nice in the Neptune, on your balcony might be even better. The nicest thing about the Neptune are the Concerigers. Those ladies are so wonderful and it is so nice to be able to walk in to the lounge and ask for just about anything and they try their hardest to please you.

Feel free to go to Neptune to pick up a cup of coffee and bring it back to your cabin to enjoy on your veranda. We do that all the time..... and pick up a piece of danish or small muffin to go with it. ;)

I don't remember seeing a notice regarding the NL hours, but 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. is about right.

The ladies are fantastic!

On most mornings on our 11/25-12/6 cruise, we stopped by for coffee or tea, some fruit, and some smoked salmon at Neptune, then headed for the Pinacle Grill for breakfast. NL and PG are two of the best features of the suites.

PG is Pinnacle Grill. On Noordam, guests staying in category "S" and "PS" cabins, have the option of having breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill if they wish. The menu is the same as the dining room. The service and atmosphere are excellent.

PG is Pinnacle Grill. On Noordam, guests staying in category "S" and "PS" cabins, have the option of having breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill if they wish. The menu is the same as the dining room. The service and atmosphere are excellent.

when you say "S" is this SS as well? So many S categories..

Tara

Archived