Nervous about Christmas Cruise

bigred4770

We are booked for the December 23rd sailing out of New Orleans. I have concern:

We have two cabins, but each has not been assigned yet - Is this normal? I always do my own cabin selection, but I could not pass up the price on the Guarantee.

I am thinking I am nervous because my last cruise (not on princess) went so terrible and I want this one to restore my faith in the industry.

What are peoples expereinces?

We get off the Golden as you get on. You should be okay. Princess should notify you which cabin you will be getting before you go. If they don't they will give you one before you board. It has to be a good one. I rarely hear of anyone being disappointed. What does the personalizer say? If they have assigned a cabin to you it would be listed on it. :)

Thanks for the reply. The cruise personalizer does not list a cabin for either one. I was wondering if this is unusual. I havent heard of getting assigned less than two weeks before, but I think I am just nervous. Have a great time on the cruise.

Thanks for the reply. The cruise personalizer does not list a cabin for either one. I was wondering if this is unusual. I havent heard of getting assigned less than two weeks before, but I think I am just nervous. Have a great time on the cruise.

no worries..you might be assigned right at the pier. The porters will have a master list when you arrive with your bags if you do not find out before. It has happened to us that way, and it is no big deal.

Archived