Booked cruise but cannot book shore excursions

LuvTheSea14

Hi I am booked on Spirt in April. I put in my reservation number and last name I can get to a shore excursion form but no excursions come up. It says to pick a tour but when I click on it nothing comes up. What am I doing wrong?
The shore excursions for that time frame may not be released yet. They may not be up for another month or so. You may be doing nothing wrong.

Hi I am booked on Spirit in April. I put in my reservation number and last name I can get to a shore excursion form but no excursions come up. It says to pick a tour but when I click on it nothing comes up. What am I doing wrong?

You should be able to find general shore excursions by clicking on the menu at the top of the page shore excursions - ship - and then click on the area you are cruising. There should be a pop up menu to the right of the full page that will say "Take me to my excursion" or something like that. That is how we shopped for them prior to being confirmed and registered. Gives a good overview of what is available by port. The drop down menu has, Antigua, St Thomas etc.. with individual excursions listed. Hope that's more clear than it sounds reading it:) You may have to wait a bit to actually book them, the boards have people posting problems with bookings at the moment (or at least last week)

Good Luck

M

We are still awaiting NCL's web-site to post their shore excursions in Samana, DR for our February Spirit cruise?

Try this link http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/shorex.html

In the drop down menu - choose Samana - the excursions should come up

under each excursion is a small link "Details" once you click on that there

should be a choice to book the excursion on your cruise.

I cannot get into the reservaion and the shore excusion info on the site using my AOL account. I can only get in via my comcast account. Try another email account and you may get into the site.

Arl

Hi I am booked on Spirt in April. I put in my reservation number and last name I can get to a shore excursion form but no excursions come up. It says to pick a tour but when I click on it nothing comes up. What am I doing wrong?

I cannot get into the reservaion and the shore excusion info on the site using my AOL account. I can only get in via my comcast account. Try another email account and you may get into the site.

Arl

Archived