Question about 12 days on Century

NickFank

Any feedback from any one that travel on the new Century cruise ship?I've interested on Century in August 2007.Maybe This will my second cruise aboard X.What are the difference between Century suite and Concierge Class?Is there any indoor pool on Century?Is there a Thalassotherapy pool?Thanks for your answer.:D

Any feedback from any one that travel on the new Century cruise ship?I've interested on Century in August 2007.Maybe This will my second cruise aboard X.What are the difference between Century suite and Concierge Class?Is there any indoor pool on Century?Is there a Thalassotherapy pool?Thanks for your answer.:D

Hi NickFank !

I was on Century last week and had a wonderful time. I have not stayed in a Century suite, so I cannot comment on the cabin. I have stayed in Concierge Class, and I like the new layout of the Cabins. Century is one of our favorites in Celebrity's fleet. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Hi NickFank !

I was on Century last week and had a wonderful time. I have not stayed in a Century suite, so I cannot comment on the cabin. I have stayed in Concierge Class, and I like the new layout of the Cabins. Century is one of our favorites in Celebrity's fleet. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks for your answer Host Andy and slotaddict!I'm interested the cruise in the North Europe...and the different of price between Century and Concierge is 300 euro.I'm very undecided.

Sorry for my english!

Archived