Best Catamaran stingray tour?

Roimont

Can you recommend the best catamaran stingrey city tour?

I am traveling with 6 children ages 3-18 plus 3 adults. I am looking for an excursion that won't be crowded.

Thanks for suggestions and prices if you know them. Personal experiences the best recommendations.

Thanks again.

The best stingray tours are not on catamarans. Catamarans are large and crowded. I recommend Captain Marvin's. We have gone with them twice on boats that they limit to 25 people. They are no more expensive than the "cattle car" catamarans that usually have over one hundred passengers.

The Buccaneer stingray city catamaran is very nice. Large and roomy, these are smaller as we only had about 25 people on board. Its a 50ft boat. We laid our towels out and suntanned on the front deck area. We also like the catamaran trips as you get the bonus of sailing as well. We didn\'t sail to stingray city but we did have the sail up on the way back which was wonderful!

I agree about Captain Bryan's Buccaneer is a wonderful catamaran to go on. THIS cat is NOT crowded! We probably had 25 people max on our excursion. If you check out the photos in my signature, you can see some pictures of the fun we had. We love catamarans and that is why we booked w/ the Buccaneer . . . we were NOT disappointed!

Archived