early embarkation question

DaisyGirl55

My DH and I are set to cruise on the Mercury 6/29/07 going to Alaska. We are booked in CC cabin #1066. Our embarkation port is Vancouver.

My question is this: I read that CC cabins have early embarkation. What time can we get on the ship? And is there a special line to check in at the port? Anything else I need to know about CC cabins?

This is our first CC cabin, our first balcony, and our first trip to Alaska. That in itself is exciting :) but after reading about the ship, the waffles, and the different types of excursions...we are really, really excited!! :D

In our experience, you are usually able to get on board fairly early. We have been lucky enough to get on as early as 11 and as late as 1 or 2. If I remember right, when we did the Mercury in Alaska we were on board and enjoying ship no later than 11.

Hi Daisygirl,

There is no early boarding as such. If you arrive at the terminal early (11:00A to about12:00a) the debarking passengers will probably be off the ship, and they will start boarding passengers. There will be a seperate line for suite pax and Diamond C&A members, which will move faster than the general boarding. Our last cruise out of Canada place, last Sept, we arrived at the terminal at 11:00A and were on board by 11:30A. The boarding was well organized and expedicious.

petert

Archived