Mirace - Wrap?

karen116

Hi - Has anyone had one of the aft wraps on the Miracle? Also looking for pictures if possible. We will be on the Miracle in August and hope that the room is the same as the wrap on the Legend.

Any comments about the ship would be appreciated....

Karen, which wrap are you looking for? We had 4237, the wraps are a little different on different floors I think. Deck 4 having the largest overhang on the balcony. We absolutely loved it. I have a few pics, if you want I can e-mail a couple.

Hi Thank you so much everyone. We are a party of about 17 (count changes every day) and we are all on the Upper deck. We have the following rooms booked (the wrap) 5296, and then an aft right next to it 5297 (someone from another party has 5299 booked) and then we are in 5270 and 5268 and then 5281, 5285, 5289. Someone was also booked in 5293. Would be nice if all the rooms were together - could you imagine?

My email is kabh@optonline.net - i'd love to see pics. Thanks again

We loved our aft wrap around a few months ago on the Miracle. Not only the space on the deck (we could have easily fit 10 people plus out there) but the way the room was set out. A separate area from the bedroom made it really nice. The front entry had a small sofa and chair plus t.v. which we really enjoyed. After getting ready for dinner our friends which had a close interior cabin would come down for a drink while my wife got ready.

First time we ever had that type of set up and we loved it.

Enjoy!!!

Hi Thank you so much everyone. We are a party of about 17 (count changes every day) and we are all on the Upper deck. We have the following rooms booked (the wrap) 5296, and then an aft right next to it 5297 (someone from another party has 5299 booked) and then we are in 5270 and 5268 and then 5281, 5285, 5289. Someone was also booked in 5293. Would be nice if all the rooms were together - could you imagine?

My email is kabh@optonline.net - i'd love to see pics. Thanks again

The Spirit, Legend, Pride, and Miracle are IDENTICAL ships, as far as the deck plans go - the only difference is in overall decor/theme. One thing to keep in mind is that the corner suites on deck 5 are not like those on deck 4,6,7, or 8. Deck 5 is basically one large open cabin, whereas the others are of a divided nature (as seen in links above - and mine below: look under Legend, Miracle, and Pride for those cruise photos). If it was deck 5 you were on previously (Legend) then you should feel right at home!

Tom

I would love to see the pictures of the balcony wrap around. my email address is kutty77@aol.com Thank you

It is generally easier for those that have pictures posted on photo sharing sites to direct people to those pages rather than sending e-mails out.

In my case - if you click on the SMUGMUG link below, you can then select CRUISES - then pick those sailings involving Spirit class ships. You will find dozens of photos scattered throughout those pages. It is rather easy navigating in SMUGMUG.

Here are a couple of samples...

46470365-L.jpg

46470366-L.jpg

46462808-L.jpg

Tom

Archived