Poll: Which other line . . . ?

Wanderlust30

I'd probably try Princess since I'm not interested in traditional dining. If we were traveling with other family members and had a wide variety of ages, possibly RCCL. If my kids ever get married and provide me with grandkids, I could also see trying Disney, particularly since I think I heard one is coming to the west coast.

Eventually, we're probably going to be looking at trying another line. I'd eventually like to do one of the one-way Alaska cruises combined with a land excursion to Denali, and that's something that NCL doesn't currently offer. Hopefully by the time I'm ready -- which probably won't be for 10 years or so, at least -- they'll be ready to offer that option instead of just the round trip Vancouver/Seattle sailings.

If NCL sudden stopped sailing, what would be your new line of choice?

Just wondering

RCCL, Costa, Carnival -- it would depend on itinerary, fares and convenience of sailing date. I've enjoyed cruises on RCCL, Carnival and NCL, and this gives me a lot of confidence being flexible about whom to sail with! My last three were with NCL, though, and I'm a big fan of the Freestyle dining concept.

Princess probably. I like their aft pool area with the four levels...great for deck parties. I have not sailed with them since Carnival took it over...will see soon though this April.

I would like to try Costa Cruise Lines sometime in the future.

Coka

No doubt, for us it would be HAL which we just sailed. HAL, in our opinion is heads and shoulders above Celebrtiy. What was missing? Freestyle and what was there too much of? People reaching the age and stage in life that finds them so content to just sit around and sleep that there are not many activities. NMNita

Have only cruised with Carnival before (cruising with Ncl for the first time in April) and we actually like it. The kids love the activities, the itineraries are fine, the food is very good, and the price is right.

We are trying NCL for 2 reasons; the ship sails out of NYC in April (we cruise at spring break), and the southern caribbean itinerary looks terrific.

Archived