Ft. L- Bahia Cabana Question

teachnh

I can get a pre-cruise night here free because of points I have. Would you stay here one night if for free? We get in at 10 at night and will be on the ship the next morning. We are traveling with chidlren as well. Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks

I can get a pre-cruise night here free because of points I have. Would you stay here one night if for free? We get in at 10 at night and will be on the ship the next morning. We are traveling with chidlren as well. Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks

Teach

I saw your post yesterday and see you have no replies. I figured someone with closer ties would answer. Things change but Bahia Cabana never use to be a great place for kids. There is a Tiki Bar right in the middle of the place that gets rowdy. Now I must say it has been several years since I have been there. Hope this helps.

Thanks for your response. We don't know what to do, we have seen mixed recent reviews on trip advisor. Not having to pay anything would be nice. If it is still really rowdy it might not be a great place to stay :confused:

I dont mean to imply it wont be safe, just might be noisy. Weekends more so. If its free I would go for it myself.

Archived