01/11/07 on Elation to Bahamas...anyone else?

Shockey86

For Christmas, I got my girlfriend a 4-night cruise to the Bahamas aboard Elation, leaving from Port Canaveral on January 11th. This will be our first cruise.

We are 2 young professionals from Cleveland (26 and 22 years old) and I read that Elation is not only a good ship, but generally has a younger crowd that knows how to have fun. Am I right? Any "younger crowd" functions/shows/activities not to miss on Elation?

We already booked our port excursions, dolphin encounter in Freeport (her request) and treasure snorkeling in Nassau (my request). Anyone have any experiences/feedback on those two excursions? Any other things not to miss at those stops?

I am planning on buying some of those rumrunner plastic flasks to take on the plane/boat. From what I read, they should be "safe" and allow me to bring along some of my favorite booze. Anybody use thse before?

I am really excited for this trip (one month from today). Any advice feedback is greatly appreciated. I enjoy reading everyone's posts on CC.

Also, if you are on this cruise as well, let me know! :D

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Archived