Formal nights on Freedom?

mangowife

I've forgotten how to see the detailed itinerary (if there is one available online)... how many formal nights are there on Freedom?

TIA!

2 formal nights on any 7 night cruise. They are Monday and Friday night on Freedom.

I just returned from the 12/3-12/10 sailing and find the whole dress code a joke. We follow the formal attire and do dress appropriately for dinner. I have never seen so many guests dress so badly for dinner. We were seated on deck 3 and many young girls wearing micro denim shorts or skirts with tank tops and flip flops, some younger guys wearing hooded sweatshirts, sweat pants, jeans. Men and women were also wearing jeans, denim shorts, very casual clothing. This again, was in the minority but many more than what we are accustomed to seeing. It appears that the dining room doesn't enforce any type of dress code.

I just returned from the 12/3-12/10 sailing and find the whole dress code a joke. We follow the formal attire and do dress appropriately for dinner. I have never seen so many guests dress so badly for dinner. We were seated on deck 3 and many young girls wearing micro denim shorts or skirts with tank tops and flip flops, some younger guys wearing hooded sweatshirts, sweat pants, jeans. Men and women were also wearing jeans, denim shorts, very casual clothing. This again, was in the minority but many more than what we are accustomed to seeing. It appears that the dining room doesn't enforce any type of dress code.

I don't think that is what anyone asked in this thread. They asked how many nights were formal. Your comments are just going to start the whole debate again. Please try to stick to answering the question. And for the record, our Freedom cruise was VERY formal on formal nights. the rest were casual, as stated in the compass.

FitzLa (Moderator) Apologies if I offended anyone and I'm not trying to start anything. We had 5 tables for dinner and I'm just stating what we observed on our end of the dining room. We too were dressed formally and appropriately for the dining room, on all evenings--as we and most others do on every cruise.

Mangowife I wasn't insinuating that you wouldn't dress appropriately, I apologize to you as well.

Archived