new menus-vegetarian options

cruzinrealtor

Sorry, I know i've seen a link to the new menus but the search isn't working for me tonight. We are thinking of going on the sensation with another couple who has never cruised and are vegetarians. I thought if I could print copys of their menus it would help make them feel better. Thanks for any help.

I don't have the menus but the chili rellano stuffed with brocoli and cheese was delicious. Hope it is on the 4 day cruise we are taking in Jan. My sister is a vegetarian and thought she would not like the indian dish with cottage cheese stewed but it was her favorite. Remember you can always order a grilled cheese, potato, cheese pizza, fruit tray and other stuff, no reason to ever go hungry.

Sorry, I know i've seen a link to the new menus but the search isn't working for me tonight. We are thinking of going on the sensation with another couple who has never cruised and are vegetarians. I thought if I could print copys of their menus it would help make them feel better. Thanks for any help.
This is the link I use on my site....it's from CC's Tom and Cheryl.... http://tom-n-cheryl.smugmug.com/gallery/2102141/1/108792048 It's list for the 8 day, so I don't know how it will be for your specific cruise, but it might give you an idea.

I'm a vegetarian, also, and was delighted with the entrees available. Granted, my last encounter was on a 12-day Mediterranean cruise but there were some *very* tasty items over all those days. As someone else said, the choices could have something to do with the length of the cruise but I'm sure your friends will be as pleasantly surprised as I was. And then, there are the special desserts! :D

I have not been on that actual cruise but I have never had a problem finding food on a cruise, being a vegetarian for the last 20+ years. As long as they still eat eggs, cheese, dairy they should be fine. If they are Vegan that is a different story, my husband is Vegan at home but it is impossible when you travel.

Every cruise I have been on has a vegetarian option at dinner each night. The buffets have lots of options. The only area you may run into a little trouble is if you go to any of the supper clubs or fancy restaurants on board.

Archived