Houston Professional Airport Shuttle

swissmax

We are trying to find the easiest and most economical ride for 2 from the Galveston pier to Hobby on !/27 after cruising the Grand. Has anyone had experience with Houston Professional Airport Shuttle? The rate on their website is $30 pp one way. We have a 12:30 flight so will need to get to the airport efficiently. Thanks.

• 5 months later...

I would not recommend this company.

When I called to make a reservation, 3 weeks before our cruise, I was all the through with the reservation process when they said they were going to charge me more than the price on their website (The site says kids 5-10 are $30 to Galveston and they were charging full price). When I questioned this I was told the website was being updated, and that kids were now full price.

I immediately sent an inquiry to their customer service via the form on the website, and received the same response the almost immediately. After arranging for other transportation, I again sent a request via the form mail to cancel the reservation. Yet I was still charged on my credit card at that time (3 weeks prior to the reservation). I called twice prior to the trip to also cancel, but the charges remain on the card.

I am now trying to get them to refund these charges, but they are having me jump through hoops to refund the charges for a reservation which I canceled 3 week prior to the trip.

To top this all off, the website still says that kids 5-10 are $30, it has not been updated.

Archived