NCL website is UNwieldy and UNinformative

theonlyjoie

I have always booked on-line through the NCL website. For 5 years and 4 cruises I have had NO problem finding info on the cabins, pricing, air fare, shore excursions...you name it! Since I got back from Thanksgiving on the Jewel, I have been trying to get another cruise booked on the 'Net. GOOD LUCK! :( (And yes, I look at the old site! Maybe they should just link the two together.:p )

Just to get a better idea of current pricing, I also check out Expedia, Travelocity, etc. If I simply must, I will phone NCL and book. BUT I'm not gonna like it.

Didn't a CCer post a link where we could write about complaints/bugs on the new site:confused:

Didn't a CCer post a link where we could write about complaints/bugs on the new site:confused:

I think it might have been Shoreguy who started a thread

-I did a search for it about 2 weeks ago since I was so digusted with the site.

-I finally went to the UK site to find something out I needed to know.

While I like the upbeat look of the new website, I'm very disappointed in it's content. I can't find anything. I went on yesterday to find port information. Never found it. I do like the excursion info, but ordering excursions took several attempts and not all the excursions were listed when you went to buy.

I finally found the News items, but not until after two cc'ers helped me. I guess on a scale of 1 o 10, I'd rate the look 10 and the content and maneuverability a 3. Too bad. I had high hopes.

Nevertheless, I'll continue to book with NCL. I've never booked directly -- always through a TA.

How do you get from the old web site to the new one? I type in www.ncl.com and just get the new one.:confused: I too like the old better but just like the ships themselves I think new means a few growing pains. I think it will most likely go through some modifications in the next few months.

Did you mean how to get into the old site?

https://seaweb.it.ncl.com/consumer/

not sure I answered your question:confused:

Archived