HELP!!!What hotel

sessa

We are booked 1 night post cruise at the Marriot (North) on Andrews in FLL through the cruise line for a great price of $138.00 then I booked the Embassy Suites on 17 St. in FLL for 2 nights for $299.00 plus tax after the Marriot. The problem is my TA phoned today and said she can get me the Marriot (North) for $124.72...which means I would let one of the nights at the Embassy go. I know a lot of people like the Embassy Suites but I can't seem to find anything on this particular Marriot hotel.

So has anybody stayed at this Marriot and is there stores, water taxi or anything close to the hotel. Is it a clean hotel and is the food good in the hotel restaurant.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Have stayed there several times. Area is just fine, office park right off 95 at Cypress Creek. Standard Marriott, with lots of dining options nearby. IF YOU HAVE A CAR. Otherwise taxi fares will eat you up. You could walk though to small shopping nearby with Hooters, Champps (my favorite), Sweet Tomatoes, Lone Star Steakhouse, 24 hour Moonlite Diner. I'd go for the cheaper room and rent a car. This area is my base of operations for a 5 day visit every year, and I go everywhere.

I stayed there a couple of years ago. It is a very nice hotel. There is not much in the area. It is more of a business area and nothing like the area around ES.

Signman is right about the car. We had a car so we could go anywhere to eat.

The hotel is a full service hotel and does have a dining room. Since we had a car we choose not to eat there.

With no car, I would stay at the Embassy Suites which is a great hotel. ES rooms are much larger since there is a separate living room and bedroom. ES also has a cocktail hour with free drinks and a free breakfast.

You were not clear if the ES price of 299.00 included both nights or was for one night.

I stayed there a couple of years ago. It is a very nice hotel. There is not much in the area. It is more of a business area and nothing like the area around ES.

Signman is right about the car. We had a car so we could go anywhere to eat.

The hotel is a full service hotel and does have a dining room. Since we had a car we choose not to eat there.

With no car, I would stay at the Embassy Suites which is a great hotel. ES rooms are much larger since there is a separate living room and bedroom. ES also has a cocktail hour with free drinks and a free breakfast.

You were not clear if the ES price of 299.00 included both nights or was for one night.

Hi

Sorry

Embassy Suites was for $299.00 a night plus tax.

Thanks for replying though!

Archived