Upgrade Fairy has got into the Festive Spirit

SueOverend

I'm pleased to tell you that the Upgrade Fairy has sprinkled some of her magic dust in our direction. Our gamble to change our booked SC 5186 to a Guarantee SC at a saving of over $800 has paid off - we've landed a nice upgrade to SA 7080. It's 3.30 am in the UK and I couldn't sleep - just thought I'd check my immigration form and bam, suddenly we have a room assignment. DH asleep so had to share the news with my friends at CC instead!

I'm pleased to tell you that the Upgrade Fairy has sprinkled some of her magic dust in our direction. Our gamble to change our booked SC 5186 to a Guarantee SC at a saving of over $800 has paid off - we've landed a nice upgrade to SA 7080. It's 3.30 am in the UK and I couldn't sleep - just thought I'd check my immigration form and bam, suddenly we have a room assignment. DH asleep so had to share the news with my friends at CC instead!
Congratulations, Sue. SA7080 is just down the HAl from the Neptune Lounge and is in almost the same location as the Suite we had on the Noordam. We loved it. It's a little bigger than the corner SC cabin, but then you are giving up that huge balcony. We were in SC5187 on Westerdam last month, so we can make a good comparison between the two. We specifically booked 5187 so we could host a party on the balcony for 20-30 of our CC friends. Overall, though we liked the SA that we had on Noordam a little better. I think you will be very pleased with the suite.

Archived