Weigh-in 12/14/06 - Good morning!

WeirdEyes

Hello everyone!! I hope all of you had a great week!!

I'm down 2 lbs this week. :D I'm truly amazed! I'm now below my pre-Thanksgiving weight and hope to maintain through Christmas. Let's just hope that on Jan. 2nd, I can pull it off. That will truly be a Christmas miracle for me because I normally gain 8 lbs.

Good luck, everyone!!!!

Oh, Sheila, I am not a very happy camper. I am up 1/2 OVER the awful pound. I can't seem to "get a grip". Why can't I "shut my mouth"????

Baby ~ Maybe you are having some of my troubles....the holiday season pigfest! I've been eating like a little piggy on the weekends. Heaven knows how I'm losing weight. Maybe it is because I'm not eating a lot of calories during the week. Can you try that....watch what you eat during the week and then eat what you want (within reason) on the weekends? I know you have Hanukkah coming up on Saturday.

DLS ~ I like your new name. Great job to you!!

Sheila, great job! Baby, it's that time of year. Just don't eat too many latkes the next week! Sadly, I'm down one, but hope to gain it back since I'm going out for dinner four of the next five nights!

Miriam ~ I'd love to know your secret. You seem to lose weight at the drop of a hat! Never thought I'd say this on here, but good luck on GAINING that pound. :D

Hi everyone - staying the same again. Survived a holiday party by eating carefully, and also a dinner at my cousin's house, where I did not eat carefully. This weekend I have 3 holiday events - a buffet at the Ponderosa restaurant tonight, a dinner with our bowling team on Sat., and a holiday buffet for our bowling association on Sunday.

I've been keeping up with the exercise and going to the gym - I think that's helped this week. And as Sheila said, if you stay on plan during the rest of the week, that helps too.

Have a good weekend!

Jean

Miriam ~ I'd love to know your secret. You seem to lose weight at the drop of a hat! Never thought I'd say this on here, but good luck on GAINING that pound. :D

Thanks Sheila. My secret? I'm not sure. I really think that aside from changing my WOE, eating very few carbs and moving around more are making a difference. I also think that my metabolism was jump-started four years ago when I had knee surgery. That's when I really started losing my weight and it really melted off when I tried and now I have to watch to make sure I don't lose too much more. Hadn't been able to lose it very easily before the surgery. Even my mom asked me last night how much more weight I had lost recently.

Btw, my left knee is four years old today!! LOL

Archived