Liquor Stores near Port in Miami?

Joyfredsblondecruiser

Are there any liquor stores near or in the South Beach area? I am even debating of taking a taxi to Costco but I found out it is 11 miles from the Port. I appreciate any information I can find out. Happy Sailing, Joy

If you are willing to take a cab there is a liquor store right around the corner from my house which is in brickell that I go to always and it would be MUCH MUCH closer than driving to South beach. . Its called Gulf Discount Liquors. The address is 1836 SW 3rd Ave

Here is a link to the map:

http://www.yellowpages.com/sp/moreinfo/index.jsp?id=79827557&q=Liquor%20Stores

Thank you so much for the information. I will be going to South Beach to have lunch so I think it would be easier to pick up liquor while I am there. I would love to know the name of the main street that has all of the Art Deco Buildings on it so when I do a google search I will know what liquor stores are near where I am. Happy Sailing, Joy

Thank you so much for the information. I will be going to South Beach to have lunch so I think it would be easier to pick up liquor while I am there. I would love to know the name of the main street that has all of the Art Deco Buildings on it so when I do a google search I will know what liquor stores are near where I am. Happy Sailing, Joy

The area where all the Art Deco buildings are is called South Beach. The main streets are Ocean Drive and Collins Avenue. There is a liquor store on Washington Avenue which is parallell to both Ocean Collins. The address is 1631 Washington Avenue. So its 16th st and Washington.

Archived