For all of you that have cruised with Princess?

:eek: I am so lost and this is how I feel. I am trying to get my wedding cruise booked on the Caribbean Princess and unfortunately there are no non-obstructed oceanviews available as a group rating. Are the partial obstructed that bad? Has anyone ever had these? What are the good and bad points about them? Any help for me deciding would be greatly appreciated. I am new to cruising and now I wish I wasn't. I see travel agent tomorrow, cause she couldn't meet me today.

Thanks,

Shari

:) Look forward to hearing from you!

How soon is your wedding? I can't believe they have no non-obstructed oceanview cabins available, unless your date is in the very near future and they are all sold out.

What about not booking at a group rate. When we were married (on Carnival) we had 52 guests sailing with us. We found it was only $20pp cheaper to book a group rate and if the price came down, the group rate couldn't be lowered. Glad we didn't book a group rate; the price came down over $100 pp a few weeks before our cruise, and all our guests were refunded the difference.

Archived