Hampton Inn - Cypress Ft. Lauderdale Review

gizmo

We just returned from our cruise.

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Cypress Ft. Lauderdale. The hotel is in excellent condition. I believe it went through some remodeling recently.

The beds were wonderful. New pillow top mattress's, luxury type sheets ( very soft with a high thread count), choice of different type of pillows were on the bed and a great duvet. All the carpeting and furniture appeared new.

We did not use the pool but the pool area was very nice. They were in the process of installing a hot tub in one corner, but this would not effect the use of the pool.

The continental breakfast was fine.

No problems at check in. The staff was very nice and even called our room to make sure everything was ok.

I booked this using my Hilton Honors points about 8-9 months ago. It was one of those, "low point" deals. I was a little concerned but we were very pleased with this hotel. We would stay there again.

This hotel is not next to the port but not really that far if you take I95. We did rent a car since we like to choose a place to eat and drive around Ft. Lauderdale.

Archived