Pearl Rock Climbing Wall Cost?

beachseasand

We will be traveling on the Pearl this spring, is there a charge to use the rock climbing wall?

How much is it?

Can kids say 11 and up use the wall?

Any gym shoes ok to wear?

I really appreciate all the information the trans atlantic cruisers provided to us all!!! Great pictures too!;)

No charge for the climbing the wall - at least not on the transatlantic cruise!! They provide you with special climbing shoes (plus a hard hat and a harness). Sorry, don't know if there are any age restrictions - might be height based?

Thank you, glad to now it is free. Now just the height issue my girl is fairly tall they must limit it because how do they provide shoe sizes for so many. Kind of like finger holes on bowling balls in bowling alley. Cant wait to see for ourselves.

Welcome back, you survived the HIGH seas.

No restrictions. my 9 year old loves the rock wall . She went every day she could . They close when theres to much wind or waves. GO early.

mpk

Good to know. I think my 11 year old will be the only one brave enough to try.

My knees would be shaking 5 feet up I bet if I got that far lol:p

Thank you, glad to now it is free. Now just the height issue my girl is fairly tall they must limit it because how do they provide shoe sizes for so many. Kind of like finger holes on bowling balls in bowling alley. Cant wait to see for ourselves.

Welcome back, you survived the HIGH seas.

Unlike the bowling shoes they only need one pair in each size. Put them on climb the wall, return them.

Click to enlarge

2659896530059187889jjAyCY_th.jpg

Remember to bring socks with you, as they are required to use their climbing shoes.

I kept forgetting to bring socks on our Radiance cruise. When I would head back to the cabin to get socks I would happen to walk by a bar and would forget what I was going back to the cabin for.:rolleyes:

PE<---never did get to the top of that rock wall...:cool:

Remember to bring socks with you' date=' as they are required to use their climbing shoes.

I kept forgetting to bring socks on our Radiance cruise. When I would head back to the cabin to get socks I would happen to walk by a bar and would forget what I was going back to the cabin for.:rolleyes:

PE<---never did get to the top of that rock wall...:cool:[/quote']

Good advice! I will remember the socks and watch my dd from the bar!:D

Archived