Sea Turtles tours at port

airlink diva

I have a question for any recent cruisers to Barbados. I know that in the Caymans and with the stingrays that numberous operators were at the dock offering tours (that's how I end up using Nativeway! Great tour company). The pricing was alot cheaper and few people than the ship tours.

I'm wondering if it's the same in Barbados with the sea turtles. Are their tour groups at the dock offering tours with the sea turtles? If so, how was the pricing and service??

I'm awaiting a reply from one of the well know tour operators. But I want a backup plan.

We booked the El Tigre catamaran to snorkel with the turtle on there 5 hour cruise. Didn’t see any operators selling tours on the pear or at the gate where we were waiting. I think you should book ahead of time to be safe. Try El Tigre there website is www.eltigrecruises.com. We had the time of our lives, great fun, phenomenal service.

We are booked on the Silver Moon. Just do a search on CC for Silver Moon for reviews. Their website is http://oceanadventures.bb/index.htm . I like to prebook. I like researching, planning, and finally booking. I am a plan ahead kind of person I guess.:)

I sent an inquiry with Silver Moon, but the e-mail I recevied explained that they have to check the status of others on the date that I wanted. The above reply listed someone else. I will go to their website and check it out.

We booked the El Tigre catamaran to snorkel with the turtle on there 5 hour cruise. Didn’t see any operators selling tours on the pear or at the gate where we were waiting. I think you should book ahead of time to be safe. Try El Tigre there website is www.eltigrecruises.com. We had the time of our lives, great fun, phenomenal service.

I never got a return reply from Silver Moon, so I followed your advice and e-mail eltigercruises. They quickly replyed and I booked my day in port with them. I look forward to it and thanks!!!:)

I just wrote all about Shasa and our tour with the turtles....the highlight of our southern caribbean cruise.

Very personal, small group experience. This was NO large group cruise tour experience. Felt like we were out for the day on a friend's boat! Relaxing and intimate, with personal service....especially when it came to snorkling...CJ was in the water with us & he "knows" these fish/turtles!

Check out the links:

http://www.shasacatamarancruises.com/home.htm

http://www.funbarbados.com/Tours/shasa.CFM

Tell him you read about him here....

Archived