Share Tour - Galaxy 8/13 Pompeii/Amalfi Coast

My husband and I are looking for other couples to share an 8 person minivan to tour with Marcello to Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast. The cost for the minivan is 500 Euro for up to 8 people. Anyone interested?

Marcello said he was personally booked that day (Aug. 14th) with other guest from Galaxy ( I guess that is your group) He said he could arrange for his trusted driver to take us in another minivan and follow the same optimized itinerary.

If we get a group toguether I think the guide is a good idea. I you wnat I will keep track of who is intrested. Email me at Sarahiestrella@hotmail.com to confirm for the guide and we can arrange the details later. Don't know yet if I am booking with Marcello. I read a lot about him last night from previous cruisers and now I am having second thoughts. I am shopping around a little more. If anyone else has any other suggestions let me know. Only 3 more weeks! I can't wait!:)

You will have a most memorable time with Marcello.Loves to talk,very passionate, will do what you want. We got private guide in Pompeii aranged by Marcello and he was very informative. Helped alot. Lunch is a treat with Marcello but don't leave the ship hungry because the Amalfi Coast is long and just breathtaking!!!!!! Lots of photo stops! Wish I were there! Give my best to Marcello! Peggy from Virginia.

Archived