Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort

IC Cruise

I think I have found the Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort on hotwire for a stay in March. Wondering if anyone has stayed or has information about this place. Have 4 families coming in for cruise out of Miami in March.

Thanks

IC Cruise

i booked marco polo couple weeks ago i was not happy with it too far from port of miami 60 dol taxi shuttle thay hav ebut was not available in the morning shuttle bus was 24 dol a person. hotel old smelled and people not friendly. i ask for one hour more for check out guess what nono. make sure you stay somewhere on south beach closer to the port.

I think I have found the Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort on hotwire for a stay in March. Wondering if anyone has stayed or has information about this place. Have 4 families coming in for cruise out of Miami in March.

Thanks

IC Cruise

I have stayed there and quite frankly feel that it is a rundown hotel. The first room we got had a horrible noise from the wind coming through the sliding glass doors and th humidity was forming nin droplets on the ceiling and causing a puddle on the floor. We called to change the room and they did so. We got what seemed to be a suite. It was a large king size room with a mini kitchen and living room area. Although the decorations were dreadfull and the carpeting was old...it was a step up from the room we previously had gotten. The hotel itself is old and a bit dirty and rundown. I would not stay there again.

I have pictures of the room if you are intrested in seeing them...give me our email address.

Also, since you are coming for a cruise and from out of town...its really not close to the port....its actually loated in Aventura which is also North Miami and close to the county line of Broward. There is a lot of places however to eat and to shop. Aventura Mall is 5 minutes away. and the hotel is located righ on the beach.

Archived